What we are looking for
- Provide administrative support to the assigned department, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings for team members.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, take minutes, and follow up on action items.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, letters, and phone calls, and ensure timely responses.
- Assist with document preparation, formatting, and editing, including reports, presentations, and other materials.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date departmental files, records, and databases.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating departmental events, conferences, and travel arrangements.
- Assist with budget tracking, expense reports, and purchase orders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments to facilitate efficient communication and information flow.
- Provide general administrative support, including filing, copying, and office supply management.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Act as a point of contact and liaison between the department and internal/external stakeholders.
- Support special projects and initiatives as assigned by the department manager or team members.
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity.
What you will do
- Performance authority related to the tasks.
- Decision-making authority within the unit in line with established policies.
- Guideline authority in the context of the tasks.
- Application authority in the context of the tasks.
- Instruction and control authority regarding the processes for which position-holder is responsible.
- Procurement authority in the context of the tasks in accordance with corporate policies.
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution. We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- Bonus earning potential
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 volunteering days
- Buy / sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- Range of optional flexible benefits
Based from our offices in London, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.