You will provide first/second line technical support to colleagues in our Paris office.
What you will do:
- Provide technical support to end-users in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to and resolve technical issues within defined service level agreements (SLAs)
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work with the business to implement solutions
- Communicate with stakeholders, including end-users, IT teams, and management to keep them informed of incident status and resolution
- Develop and maintain relationships with colleagues across the organisation, promoting the IT Service Management function and engaging with colleagues to implement and promote service delivery principles (Service Request Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management) in predominantly our Paris and secondarily in our Netherlands Office.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of technical documentation, including user manuals, support guides, and knowledge base articles
- Promote ITIL processes and principles and ensure these are effectively implemented and followed to deliver high quality service to end users and stakeholders
What you will bring:
- Experience working in a 1st/2nd line support environment
- Strong technical skills in Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office and Office 365, and other common business applications
Other technical knowledge and experience needed:
- Microsoft Exchange (2019, Exchange Online)
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Service Manager or any other ITSM ticketing system
- Microsoft System Centre (SCCM, SCOM etc.)
- Experience with basic networking and patching
You will also demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization in English and French
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and effectively lead change initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Service focus, enthusiasm, and a desire to learn and develop
- Time management and prioritisation skills with a pro-active and flexible approach
- Degree level education (Computer Science or other relevant technical discipline), equivalent experience
- Relevant technical certifications (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional, ITIL Foundation) or willingness to work towards certifications (desirable)
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage, and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow.