We are looking for someone to join our business and help support the growth and development of SEFE non-domestic power products.
This will involve developing structuring models, pricing methodologies and commercial tactics to ensure competitive but profitable pricing across the full cost stack.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Use detailed energy cost understanding to review and update pricing methodologies across the electricity cost stack: commodity and non-commodity.
- Provide competitive but profitable power prices to UK and NL non-domestic Sales Teams
- Update pricing systems with latest curves, pricing tables and calculate bespoke fees where required
- Collaborate with colleagues in the department and the wider business to understand risks and opportunities across the power portfolios
- Take a leading role in power strategy and product offering
- Collaborate and where relevant lead on pricing system changes
- Identify improvements and support the streamlining of processes across the Sales Portfolio Management department
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You’ll be entrepreneurial in nature, with natural curiosity and a passion for finding new ways to improve performance and results
- Coding skills: SQL/Python
- Statistical and modelling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience building internal and external relationships across multiple teams and locations
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail , high concern for accuracy and the ability to process large quantities of data quickly and accurately
- Able to work well individually and as part of a team
- Fluent Business English both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills; Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Previous experience in the energy industry and an understanding of electricity pricing in UK and/or Netherlands is strongly desired
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage, and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Our Manchester office is home to over 320 employees in a diverse array of roles and specialties – from sales and operations, to technology, data science and more. As a key location for our Sales operations, we deliver a reliable supply of energy and a fantastic experience to more than 50,000 non-domestic energy consumers in Europe.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution.
We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 volunteering days
- Buy / sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- Range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow.