As a Senior HRBP you will provide a proactive HR support to the London based functions who support the trading business of SEFE in building group-wide people strategies, aligned with business strategy.
The Senior HRBP is the primary point of contact in HR for senior leaders and people managers for their HR requirements Senior HR Business Partners are accountable for the delivery of HR services into their nominated functional areas and focus on supporting their people leadership.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior HRBP is accountable for delivering HR support into the global business across the full generalist remit including being responsible for driving cultural change within teams and reward. You will also be expected to manage projects and deliver outcomes for the Company which promote continuous improvement in HR practice as well as overall transformation. As trusted confidante to senior leadership stakeholders, you will coach, advise, challenge and give clear direction to leaders/people managers on all people management approaches/issues based on people management best practice and application of employment law. Responsibilities include;
• Building high performance teams
• Leadership support
• Talent and succession
• Team and individual development
What You’ll Bring
With previous experience of building and implementing departmental people strategies, you will be able to identify opportunities and implement them to drive business area employee performance and engagement. Working closely with the business and building trusting working relationships, you will gain business support to HR initiatives and implement into business areas. You will have delivered the cyclical people processes, including performance measure setting and reviews, business planning, talent identification and succession planning, development planning, engagement action planning, and reward and compensation. In addition you will;
• Partner with Resourcing team to ensure effective resourcing solutions and alignment with department headcount plan
• Use HR analytics to determine and drive people decisions
• Excellent working knowledge of employment legislation and management practice for the UK
• Experience of supporting business leaders, in a strategic HR Business Partnering capacity across a full generalist remit
• Experience of effecting organisation change, including cultural change
• Experience of working in a global environment and with a multicultural workforce is desirable, and experience of practicing international HR
• Experience in LNA and sourcing appropriate L&D interventions for the business, in conjunction with L&D.
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution. We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- Bonus earning potential
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 volunteering days
- Buy / sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- Range of optional flexible benefits
Based from our offices in London, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.