Are you an experienced and accurate data administrator?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident and organised individual with an eye for detail and great communication skills to join our Sales Operations Team in Manchester.
As a business-to-business energy supplier SEFE Energy supplies thousands of businesses across the UK, France, and Netherlands.
The energy and commodities world has been changing for over a decade driven by forces of decarbonisation, competition, digitalisation and shifting customer expectations. Our strategy equips us to expertly seize these opportunities as the energy transition gathers even greater pace.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about where we’re going and will help us thrive long into the future.
Want to join us on our journey?
What will you do?
Our Sales Operations Team are at the start of our customer journey and complete a range of data processing activities that touch on many areas of the business.
In this role you will support our Sales Teams by preparing, processing, and validating data so we can offer quotations and contracts for business energy supplies.
You will build strong relationships with internal teams and external partners to support the growth of our gas and energy portfolio, and the delivery of excellent Customer service.
Some of the key activities include:
- Accurately validate and triage quotation data received from various written and verbal sources
- Enter quotation data into internal IT and pricing systems ready for sales teams to use
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders to ensure tender details are complete to provide a quotation
- Manage quote data from gas and power industry files
- Work directly with sales account managers to support relationships with delivering quote SLAs
- Build strong relationships with our partners and internal stakeholders
- Maintain & update information in our TPI database and tracking systems
- Work as part of an effective team supporting both team and Individual activities
What you will bring
With experience working in a data administration team, you will have strong communication and relationship management skills gained in a fast-paced office environment.
You will demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal organisation skills and be comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work
- Enjoy the dynamics of team working, knowing when to ask for help or offer support to colleagues
- Initiative to propose solutions and act independently, with the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo
- A “can do attitude” in delivering solutions and a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business as required
- Strong IT skills, and proven working knowledge of CRMs and MS Office
The following would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of the UK Energy Industry and its operations
- Knowledge of industry data files
- Experience within data administration
Our offer to you
In return we offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive and broad reaching benefits package which includes
- bonus earning potential
- non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- buy / sell holidays
- life assurance
- private medical and dental insurance
- wide range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home.
Who are we?
We are part of the SEFE Group – led by SEFE Securing Energy for Europe GmbH in Berlin – which employs approximately 1,500 employees. The 350 people working in SEFE Energy are friendly and positive – you can approach anyone for help and your ideas are always welcome. We’re committed to our REACH principles – Results, Expertise, Action, Challenge, Have courage – but above all else, we care for each other’s welfare and aspirations and above all offer support as your career develops.
Our focus for 2022 – 2025 is strategic, profitable growth and strengthening our foundations, primarily by placing data and technology at the heart of our business model. We’re looking for people who are passionate about where we’re going and will help us thrive long into the future.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and experience, so all our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We are a place where you can be yourself and make your mark because whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, encourages fresh thinking, and recognises your contribution.