Do you have experience in sales? Are you customer focussed and committed to developing great internal and external business relationships?
As a business-to-business energy supplier SEFE Energy supplies thousands of businesses across the UK, France, and Netherlands. The energy and commodities world has been changing for over a decade driven by forces of decarbonisation, competition, digitalisation and shifting customer expectations. Our strategy equips us to expertly seize these opportunities as the energy transition gathers even greater pace.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about where we’re going and will help us thrive long into the future.
Want to join us on our journey?
What you will do:
You will manage your own portfolio by building relationships with new and existing brokers, to maximise sales and work with internal stakeholders to provide first in class customer service.
Some of the key activities include:
- Produce and negotiate contracts for Gas and Power to the Industrial and Commercial market
- Develop sales through efficient issuing of pricing and contracts, and negotiate prices to maximize growth and profit levels
- Support the SME Sales Teams to expand the Gas & Power portfolio
- Build strong, successful, and long-term account relationships with external partners, Brokers, and some direct customers
- Communicate with Brokers and customers in a timely manner to ensure feedback is provided on all issued prices
- Develop SEFE Energy’s reputation for customer service and product flexibility
- To be willing to represent and promote the SEFE Energy brand both internally and externally
What you will bring:
With a comprehensive understanding of account management, you will have strong communication and relationship management skills gained in a sales or customer focussed role.
You will demonstrate:
- Sound personal organisation skills and comfortable managing multiple priorities and working in a changing environment
- Concern for accuracy and the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst processing data quickly and accurately
- Creative thinking and flexibility in finding new ways to enhance and improve performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills
- The ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Experience in the Energy Sector is desirable; a degree level education would be preferable or the equivalent industry experience
Our offer to you:
In return we offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive and broad reaching benefits package which includes
- bonus earning potential
- non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- buy / sell holidays
- life assurance
- medical and dental insurance
- wide range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home.
Who are we?
We are part of the SEFE Group – led by SEFE Securing Energy for Europe GmbH in Berlin – which employs approximately 1,500 employees. The 350 people working in SEFE Energy are friendly and positive – you can approach anyone for help and your ideas are always welcome. We’re committed to our REACH principles – Results, Expertise, Action, Challenge, Have courage – but above all else, we care for each other’s welfare and aspirations and above all offer support as your career develops.
Our focus for 2022 – 2025 is strategic, profitable growth and strengthening our foundations, primarily by placing data and technology at the heart of our business model. We’re looking for people who are passionate about where we’re going and will help us thrive long into the future.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and experience, so all our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We are a place where you can be yourself and make your mark because whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, encourages fresh thinking, and recognises your contribution.