Are you an experienced and accurate data administrator? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, developing great internal and external business relationships?
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident and organised individual to join our Sales team in Manchester.
As a business-to-business energy supplier SEFE Energy supplies thousands of businesses across the UK, France, and Netherlands.
The energy and commodities world has been changing for over a decade driven by forces of decarbonisation, competition, digitalisation and shifting customer expectations. Our strategy equips us to expertly seize these opportunities as the energy transition gathers even greater pace.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about where we’re going and will help us thrive long into the future.
Want to join us on our journey?
What will you do?
The sales operations team is at the start of our customer journey and complete a range of data processing activities that touch on many areas of the business.
You will support our sales teams in preparing, processing, and validating data so we can offer quotations and contracts for Gas and Electricity supplies
By building enduring relationships with third parties, partners, and internal stakeholders, and managing these relationships effectively and efficiently you will support the expansion and retention of our Gas and Power portfolio by always putting the customer first.
Some of the key activities include:
- Accurately validate and triage quotation data received from various sources
- Enter a range of data into internal IT, pricing and tracking systems ready for sales teams to use
- Maintain and update sales support databases
- Prepare Half Hourly consumption data for sales negotiators
- Input and secure pre-sold contract details in the sales systems
- Support administration tasks of pre-sale quotations and liaise with external and internal stakeholders to ensure tender details are complete
- Initiate the credit approval process for potential customers
- Maintain the status of ongoing contracts, follow up on deadlines and coordinate feedback
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve sales operations related queries
- Prioritise workload and partners to provide excellent customer service
What you will bring to the role
An experienced administrator, you will have strong communication and relationship management skills gained in a fast-paced office environment.
You will demonstrate:
- Sound personal organisation skills and be comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work
- Initiative to propose solutions and act independently, with the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo
- A “can do attitude” in delivering solutions and delighting customers
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills, and proven working knowledge of Databases and MS Office including advanced MS Excel
- Experience working in a sales environment is preferable
- Knowledge of the UK Energy Industry and data files would be advantageous
Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent