An exciting opportunity to join our Global Facility Management team delivering productive, sustainable, safe and efficient office facilities for SEFE Energy.
The Office Services Coordinator role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Facility Management team and wider business to ensure the effective operation of a global energy business.
What you will do
- Part-time front of house responsibility.
- H&S administration including spreadsheets, logs and databases.
- Finance administration, raising POs, vendor set-ups, processing invoices and expenses.
- Procurement administration, approval process and contract documentation.
- Contract administration and communication with external vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Onboarding new starters including H&S induction
- Assist with the department filing and archiving.
- Support for planning and execution of internal and external events, including directors’ visits.
- Maintain alignment and close relationship with the global team and wider business.
- Provide calendar management support for travel queries, bookings and preparation of travel itineraries including visas including our NL & France offices.
- Proactive support to Leadership Group
- Undertake such other duties that are required and are commensurate with a role.
- To be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Group/Company Data
- Protection policy, Equal Opportunities policy, and the Email and Internet Acceptable Usage Policy, in addition to Fire and Health and Safety Regulations.
- The role holder may also be required to carry out any other duties within the scope and purpose of this role as requested by their line manager and in line with business needs.
What you will bring
- Proactive attitude
- Willingness to learn a variety of tasks
- Ability to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Diligent and dependable
- Mature and professional attitude to work
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving ability
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office packages
- H&S Knowledge (Desirable)
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Our Manchester office is home to over 320 employees in a diverse array of roles and specialties – from sales and operations, to technology, data science and more. As a key location for our Sales operations, we deliver a reliable supply of energy and a fantastic experience to more than 50,000 non-domestic energy consumers in Europe.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution.
We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 volunteering days
- Buy / sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- Range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow.