Are you analytical, accurate and numerate? Do you have great communication skills and experience in a customer facing role?
If so, you could join our Metering Services team and support the day-to-day administration of our metering assets.
Curious to find out more?
As a B2B energy supplier we supply thousands of organisations across the UK, France, and Netherlands with gas, electricity and sustainable energy products and services. To remain competitive, we must be agile, constantly adapting to the ever-changing energy world, driven by forces of decarbonisation, competition, digitalisation and shifting customer expectations. Our Always Reaching for Better strategy equips us to respond to changes and advancements, and quickly seize opportunities to grow and develop.
Want to join us on our journey?
What you will do:
Our Metering Services Team make sure that all communication and information shared in relation to our metering assets is accurate, timely and meets Industry Standards.
Industry Operations Administrators have a key role in the data activities involved in the installation, operation and maintenance of our metering and AMR assets. Their work is pivotal to the processes that ensure accurate billing across our gas portfolio.
Some of the key tasks and activities include:
- Support the coordination of metering, SMART Metering and AMR providers and industry and internal data flows
- Identify sites which are eligible for SMART metering and AMR and source new contact details. Liaise with all third parties involved in the installation process to ensure installations are successful
- Prepare and share order files to providers across the industry
- Identify and resolve issues or queries that prevent SMART meter or AMR readings being used for invoicing, and manage Exceptions as part of our internal Bill Run process
- Provide regular and ad-hoc AMR update reports to customers and brokers
- Manage the Metering SMART metering and AMR mailbox, handling internal and external phone calls
- Ensure all process documents for tasks are kept up to date; cleanse and manage any duplicate providers across our Portfolio ensuring cost analysis is completed
What you will bring:
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Solid analytical and numerical skills – this is a technical role and some experience of producing performance reports would be beneficial
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise workloads and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Good team skills, able to collaborate and work well with peers and colleagues
Our offer to you:
In return we offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes
- bonus earning potential
- non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- buy / sell holidays
- life assurance
- medical and dental insurance
- range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester City Centre, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. Close to both Deansgate and Oxford Road railway stations and the wider travel networks our offices offer the opportunity to mix with your colleagues in person with a wide variety of creative meeting spaces. You also get the opportunity to enjoy your down time with well-equipped rest areas.
We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.
Who are we?
We are part of the SEFE Group – led by SEFE Securing Energy for Europe GmbH in Berlin – which employs approximately 1,500 employees. The 350 people working in SEFE Energy are friendly and positive – you can approach anyone for help and your ideas are always welcome. We’re committed to our REACH principles – Results, Expertise, Action, Challenge, Have courage – but above all else, we care for each other’s welfare and aspirations and above all offer support as your career develops.
Our focus for 2022 – 2025 is strategic, profitable growth and strengthening our foundations, primarily by placing data and technology at the heart of our business model. We’re looking for people who are passionate about where we’re going and will help us thrive long into the future.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and experience, so all our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We are a place where you can be yourself and make your mark because whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, encourages fresh thinking, and recognises your contribution.