We are looking for a graduate who wants to build their career in HR.
As a graduate you will get hands on experience in all areas of the employee lifecycle including (but not limited to) L&D, HR Policy, HR Projects, HR Systems, Comp & Benefits and Talent Acquisition. Sitting within our HR Operations team, you will gain the knowledge skills and experience to become a leading HR Professional.
We are a small HR team so you will gain exposure to all areas and be able to have an impact early in your career. Join us as a HR Graduate where you can
- Be passionate about understanding and supporting others
- Build great relationships with people based on (insert values)
- Be responsible for ensuring candidates have a great onboarding experience
What you’ll do
Day to day you will be supporting all the different areas of HR on all their operational needs. You’ll be gathering information from key stakeholders both within HR and the business, to enable you to support and respond to requirements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the HR system is accurate and reflects the correct HR information (Joiners, Movers, Leavers).
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to
- Motivated, organised and have a good attention to detail
- Results focused with the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Passionate about team work and providing excellent service
- Understanding of UK employment legislation and HR management practices would be an advantage
- Have a degree (or equivalent experience)