Do you have proven administration skills and a passion for providing exceptional customer service?
Our Customer Service Administrators play a key role in making sure Customer queries are resolved to exceptionally high standards and within specific timescales.
As a B2B energy supplier SEFE Energy supplies thousands of businesses across the UK, France, and Netherlands. To remain competitive, we must be agile, constantly adapting to the ever-changing energy world, driven by forces of decarbonisation, competition, digitalisation and shifting customer expectations.
Our Always Reaching for Better strategy equips us to respond to changes and advancements, and quickly seize opportunities to grow and develop.
Want to join us on our journey?
What will you do?
We take pride in providing excellent customer service and you will help us to maintain this by handling a range of administrative tasks related to Customer enquiries.
Some of the activities involved in this include:
- Handle and resolve customer enquiries via email to high standards so that agreed KPIs are achieved.
- Liaise with other areas of the business to create successful outcomes.
- Maintain and develop good levels of collaboration with other areas of the wider business.
- Analysing tasks and ways of working to identify areas for improvement, ensuring any issues are identified, addressed, and resolved.
What will you bring?
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a can-do attitude and experience working in a customer focussed role.
Other skills we are looking for include:
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise workloads and adhere to deadlines
- You must be positive and self-motivated and be able to work very closely with your team members.
- Ability to work individually when needed and use initiative.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure data accuracy
- Ability to make informed decisions with confidence and upholding high levels of dependability and diligence
- Excellent IT skills including a good working knowledge MS Office
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience of working in a UK energy company
- Experience within a similar role
Our offer to you
This role is offered as a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- buy / sell holidays
- life assurance
- medical and dental insurance
- range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester City Centre, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home.
We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.
Who are we?
We are part of the SEFE Group – led by SEFE Securing Energy for Europe GmbH in Berlin – which employs approximately 1,500 employees. The 350 people working in SEFE Energy are friendly and positive – you can approach anyone for help and your ideas are always welcome. We’re committed to our REACH principles – Results, Expertise, Action, Challenge, Have courage – but above all else, we care for each other’s welfare and aspirations and above all offer support as your career develops.
Our focus for 2022 – 2025 is strategic, profitable growth and strengthening our foundations, primarily by placing data and technology at the heart of our business model. We’re looking for people who are passionate about where we’re going and will help us thrive long into the future.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and experience, so all our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We are a place where you can be yourself and make your mark because whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, encourages fresh thinking, and recognises your contribution.