WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our Corporate Accounts Team deliver a premium service by working across departments to offer an exceptional customer experience. They are responsible for the management of our Corporate Customers, either directly, via Third Party Intermediaries or a combination of both.
As Corporate Accounts Manager you will:
- Sell flexible and high-volume flexible gas, power and associated environmental products to the UKs largest energy consumers
- Renew complex flexible Gas and Power contracts and upsell green and carbon offset products to achieve retention and acquisitions targets for gas, power and associated environmental products
- Add value and revenue to the current portfolio whilst ensuring sales targets are achieved
- Deliver day to day account management of large customers, working closely with other SEFE Energy teams and external third parties to resolve customer queries to a high standard and with efficient cost to serve
- Manage allocated TPIs baskets for the Corporate Accounts team, resulting in long term strategic partnerships with the UKs largest energy consultants
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, creating products and implementing services that add value to the current portfolio
- Attend customer review meetings and manager customer specific account management plans
- Attend TPI review meetings and manage existing and new TPIs in accordance with agreed TPI Management Frameworks
- Improve existing processes and services across departments to elevate customer experience and reduce churn, developing our reputation for customer service and product flexibility
- Represent and promote the SEFE Energy brand both internally and externally at conferences and seminars
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Extensive knowledge of the UK Energy Industry, its operations across both power and gas
- Understanding of flexible procurement products for both gas and power and a good knowledge of environmental products
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of Industry processes and contractual obligations
- Strong communication skills are essential, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and build long term relationships with others (internal and external)
- Significant energy sales experience, demonstrable results in an account management role and established relationships with customers and TPIs
- Ability to sell at board room level and a proven track record in carrying out complicated commercial negotiation
- Excellent understanding of the need to provide business solutions to drive our commercial activities and evolve operations in accordance with changes in the energy landscape
- Exceptional analytical skills: quickly digest and understand complex information
- Effective organisation skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and manage your own queries using inhouse systems
- An eye for detail, work quickly and accurately under pressure and manage high volume workflows
- Self-motivated with the skills to engage and inspire others
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Degree level education or equivalent industry experience
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Our Manchester office is home to over 320 employees in a diverse array of roles and specialties – from sales and operations, to technology, data science and more. As a key location for our Sales operations, we deliver a reliable supply of energy and a fantastic experience to more than 50,000 non-domestic energy consumers in Europe.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution.
We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 volunteering days
- Buy / sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- Range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow.