As Corporate Accounts Executive you will support Account Managers with the renewal of complex fixed and flexible Gas and Power contracts to large and prestigious customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Some of the key tasks involved in this include:
- Manage and resolve queries for the Corporate Accounts team
- Build and develop successful relationships with customers, colleagues and external stakeholders
- Day to day account management of large customers, working closely with other SEFE Energy teams and external third parties to resolve customer queries to a high standard and in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop our reputation for customer service, industry knowledge and product flexibility
- Utilise data to help support and improve evidence-based decision making and innovation.
- Attend internal and external customer meetings alongside the Account Managers
- Participate in project-based work to help support the corporate teams’ continuous innovative approach to Always Reach for Better
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a can-do attitude and experience working in a customer focussed role
- Confidence and initiative to work individually and with others to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and manage high volume workflows
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly digest, understand and make use of information.
- Effective organisation skills confident managing multiple priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence others and build strong internal and external relationships.
- Experience in a customer facing role and liaising with customers verbally and in writing
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience in UK Energy Industry processes and operations, and a good understanding of customer journey from the initial call with a prospective customer to issue of final invoice or confirmation of renewal contract would be an advantage
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Our Manchester office is home to over 320 employees in a diverse array of roles and specialties – from sales and operations, to technology, data science and more. As a key location for our Sales operations, we deliver a reliable supply of energy and a fantastic experience to more than 50,000 non-domestic energy consumers in Europe.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution.
We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 volunteering days
- Buy / sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- Range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow.