Are you numerate, accurate and enjoy working with data?
Our Commissions Team are looking for someone with solid MS Excel skills, an eye for detail and good communication skills to join their team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
As a B2B energy supplier SEFE Energy supplies thousands of businesses across the UK, France, and Netherlands.
The energy and commodities world has been changing for over a decade driven by forces of decarbonisation, competition, digitalisation and shifting customer expectations. Our strategy equips us to expertly seize these opportunities as the energy transition gathers even greater pace.
Want to join us on our journey?
What will you do?
As a member of our Commissions Team, you will help us prepare the data used for all commission payments, support the management of invoices, and respond to enquiries from our brokers.
This involves completing a range of tasks quickly and accurately. From checking data and invoicing details, to resolving queries.
- Prepare, calculate, and validate all Commissions and statements accurately and within deadlines
- Approve Commission payments to brokers, as well as raise, validate, and send credits and rebills
- Ensure broker queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Develop strong working relationships with both Sales and Operations teams
- Identify process or system improvements and support change initiatives
- Produce regular commissions data reporting, offering detailed analysis on variances and gaps in data
What will you bring?
You will have an aptitude for numbers and experience working with large volumes of data.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working with price calculations and providing detailed analysis
- Accurate and efficient completion of validation activities
- Ability to resolve internal and external queries quickly, be proactive in achieving results and liaising with other teams and colleagues when necessarily
- Exceptional Customer Service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work within short timeframes and tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail, able to work quickly and accurately
- Innovative approach, able to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Experience and knowledge of the UK Energy Industry, along with an understanding of Commissions processes would be an advantage.
Advanced knowledge and experience of working with Excel, Access, and SQL desirable
Our offer to you
This role is offered as a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, and includes a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes
- bonus earning potential
- non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- buy / sell holidays
- life assurance
- medical and dental insurance
- range of optional flexible benefits
Based in our offices in Manchester City Centre, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. Close to both Deansgate and Oxford Road railway stations and the wider travel networks our offices offer the opportunity to mix with your colleagues in person with a wide variety of creative meeting spaces. You also get the opportunity to enjoy your down time with well-equipped rest areas.
We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.
Who are we?
We are part of the SEFE Group which employs approximately 1,500 employees. The 350 people working in SEFE Energy are friendly and positive – you can approach anyone for help and your ideas are always welcome. We’re committed to our REACH principles – Results, Expertise, Action, Challenge, Have courage – but above all else, we care for each other’s welfare and aspirations and above all offer support as your career develops.
Our focus for 2022 – 2025 is strategic, profitable growth and strengthening our foundations, primarily by placing data and technology at the heart of our business model. We’re looking for people who are passionate about where we’re going and will help us thrive long into the future.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and experience, so all our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We are a place where you can be yourself and make your mark because whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, encourages fresh thinking, and recognises your contribution.