- Support and develop the relationship between senior management and Finance for IT, HR and Business Services, along with other small support functions.
- Provide insightful financial analysis as well as reporting, budgeting/ forecasting and accounting advice to support strategic decision making.
- Contribute to control of SEFE Group operating cost base and investment programme.
What we are looking for
- Serve as a business partner and act as a key point of contact for all MI requirements.
- Provide the business with accounting guidance and understanding of IFRS reporting issues.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Finance team and wider business, developing good working relationships to ensure cross functional efficiency towards common Group goals.
- Provide support to senior management at SEFE Group for budget and business plan submissions as part of the annual budgeting and business planning process and any subsequent reforecasting exercises.
- Proactively seek out improvement opportunities both from a process and a commercial perspective.
- Provide key support in the presentation of ad hoc analysis, communicating complex messages to non-Finance audiences.
What you will bring
- Excellent presentational & relationship building skills, with the ability to challenge, influence and give advice to senior stakeholders.
- Pro-active in achieving results with a track record of significant delivery.
- Highly organised individual.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player able to work effectively across geographical and functional boundaries.
- Strong analytical skills combined with sound accounting knowledge.
- Able to cope with rapid business change, multiple priorities and pressurised environment.
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution. We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- Bonus earning potential
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 volunteering days
Based from our offices in London, you can benefit from hybrid working offering the flexibility to spend some of your working week at home. We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.