As a Business Transformation Manager you will establish and manage a team to facilitate commercial change for Front Office across the organisation. The primary focus will be to work closely with Front Office stakeholders, support functions and IT to ensure initiatives are driven forward with support throughout the organisation. Additionally, ensuring resources are clearly prioritised and working with stakeholders and business owners to help business benefits be realised.
What you’ll do
The Business Transformation Manager will provide analysis of business change initiatives and problems, taking a holistic approach across people, process and system leading to more effective and efficient engagement with IT and support functions. You will also provide light touch project management to support small change implementation in conjunction with IT. In addition you will;
• Provide supplementary project management alongside IT project managers to support cross functional change through the organisation
• Responsible for Business Transformation team to facilitate commercial change cross the organisation including strategic initiatives
• Establish key interface for understanding and managing change and ensuring that resources are used efficiently within the organization
• Establish key interface into Trading IT (GPD, LNG & PM) for prioritization, sponsorship and implementation
• Coordinate, prioritize and implement trading capability enhancements (GPD, LNG & PM) across support functions and IT in conjunction with Business Development Manager
What you’ll bring
As a Business Transformation Analyst you will have the ability to establish credibility and build strong relationships with internal and external parties at all levels. Your excellent communication skills will ensure that you propose solutions and act independently, and have the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo. In addition you will have;
• Provision of analysis and project management capability in complex programmes
• Experience with deal lifecycles
• Exceptional facilitation and influencing skills
• Able to understand business issues and specify commercial IT solutions in an energy business
• Solid understanding of IT&D and support functions
• Commodities knowledge within a front office environment – Gas, Power, LNG, FX, and Carbon
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in complex business environments
• Project management or business change experience
Securing Energy for Europe GmbH (SEFE GmbH) is a major European energy company focused on maintaining the security of supply and generating commercial value in Europe. Its main business areas include supplying energy to customers, energy trading, gas transportation and the operation of gas storage facilities. SEFE GmbH is an internationally operating group consisting of around 50 companies in 16 countries in Europe, Asia and North America. The SEFE Group employs approximately 1,500 employees, around 200 of whom work at its Berlin headquarters.
SEFE Marketing & Trading Limited (SM&T) is an integral part of the SEFE Group. Headquartered in London, SM&T is an agile multi-commodity trader and trading partner. With deep experience in derivatives, digital and analytics and ready for the opportunities arising from the energy transition, we seek to create value, both on a proprietary basis and for its partners, in all key European gas, LNG, power and environmental products markets.
Our culture is defined by our people. Through living our values every day, we continue to create a culture that enables us all to succeed. We work as one team with our customers, our parent company and each other in order to understand each other’s needs. With an unstoppable passion for excellence, growth and learning, we’re committed to creating an environment that fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience, so that our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We believe that we have the best team in the industry which makes us a trusted partner across international capital and energy markets. Our diverse employee base, with a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience makes SM&T a truly exciting place to work. We encourage new ideas and initiatives as innovative thinking is central to how we do business. Most importantly, we are a growing and developing business where inspired individuals can make a difference and help shape our future.