Our Central & Eastern European origination team are looking for a Senior Originator to join the team to maintain the Eastern European gas and power deal pipeline and play a key role in expanding SEFE’s presence in East and Southeast Europe.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Continuously re-populate Eastern European gas and infra. products & services (incl. LNG) deal pipeline (incl. new deals, renewals & expansions), and manage sourcing, evaluation, negotiation and contracting processes
- Ensure all transactions meet relevant policies and standards at every stage of the deal life-cycle/pipeline;
- Assist in the effective integration of closed originated deals and structures within the organisation
- Build strategic relationships with core internal business partners for example Trading desk, optimisation, analytics and risk.
- Provide required counterparty relationship support for deals that have already been executed and passed to relevant parts of the organisation for operation
- Facilitate capture of clean market data in the relevant geographies
- Act as the centre of knowledge for the relevant geography
- Proactively share relevant market information and market updates with relevant teams within the organisation
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- Education to degree level or equivalent qualification or experience
- Insight and knowledge of the Central and Eastern European markets
- Proven experience within energy markets (gas, power, LNG & energy transition)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Pro-active approach to building strategic relationships
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to explain complex technical subjects to audiences of different skills and experience
- Consistent delivery of revenue & targets
- Fluency in English combined with fluency in an eastern European language
- Flexibility to travel (circa 30% of time)
Securing Energy for Europe – it’s a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, we’re taking immediate action to secure gas supply – but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain – from sourcing and trading to transport, storage, and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. We’re passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and experience. Whatever your role, you’ll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution. We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive and broad reaching benefits package.
We are committed to supporting your career growth with opportunities to develop both your knowledge and experience through a blended approach to learning.